Vacation 2011

Vacation 2011
Sunflowers!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fight for you

Exodus 14:14- my thoughts

I love this verse so much. How many of us in the deepest part of our hearts want someone to FIGHT for us! To have someone be on your side, to stand up for you when you can't defend yourself? Imagine that the God of the universe is right there waiting to fight for you! He loves us so much, but more than that He knows what's best for us. All we have to do is..... be still. Hmm... seems like God is trying to tell me something lately. BE STILL. Ok so that means giving up whatever idea I have that I am in control, in charge, or know what's best for my life or my familys. Which of course I'm not and don't know but  more often than not  I think I am. Which of course makes it hard for someone to fight for me when I'm always fighting for me. I think though that it would be a whole lot easier to just let God do the fighting for me. I am awed and amazed that He would want to  but I am grateful. So I am choosing to be still today. What about you?,

No comments:

Post a Comment