Vacation 2011

Vacation 2011
Sunflowers!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stessed... me?? No way :)

So this morning I was sitting down to check my e-mail and “get organized”, which for me usually means seeing how many appointments I missed yesterday. Lol I was thinking about how there is only 3 weeks until we leave for vacation and then when we get back all 3 kids start school,….. And… and… ugh. To say I started feeling a little stressed is probably an understatement. I started jumping ten zillion steps ahead of myself. I’m surprised I wasn’t crying about how the kids are going to be graduating soon. (12 years until that happens for the first time lol) So then I hear the still, small voice telling me “Be still and know that I am God…” (Psalm 46:10. So I took a deep breath and thought about that for a minute. Thinking back over the last few years of my life how God has shown up in some amazing and big ways. Why wouldn’t the God who has done all this help me through the next month? God loves us so much and cares about the little things just as much as the big things. He cares about us. I just get a little worked up and lose sight of that sometimes. So if you ever feel this way just remember to be still and know God’s got you in His mighty hands. He will be there through all things, even the things you might think He would be too busy for or things that are not big enough for Him. God loves us and cares about what we care about. We just need to remember to turn to Him in our moments of confusion, hurt or yes even when we are having a mini panic attack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment