Vacation 2011

Vacation 2011
Sunflowers!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jeremiah 29:11

Today I am holding on to this verse with all that I have.  This seems to be my life verse and what more could you ask for? That God has it covered. He knows what will happen and not only does He know, He loves us enough to care taht we have a hope and a future. I am resting in this today.
I went back to the eye doctor last week, after not going in almost a year. The news was not great and I was caught off guard. I am not able to drive anymore and also I am only one letter away from being completely legally blind. Thankfully God already knew what the news was and He has a plan
I'm not sure what the future holds but I am working on just trusting. The last week has been rough, I've been very depressed and only focusing on the negative. Today I choose hope, I choose joy and I choose God's plan over my own. I let go of control, sometimes minute by minute and I choose to rest in the love of my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment